CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 Workshop
A One-Day Class
This one-day class provides attendees with a solid understanding of the CMMI Maturity Level 3 (ML 3) practices and an awareness of the methods and techniques often used in ML 3 processes.
- Understand the characteristics of a Maturity Level 3 process.
- Know the real intent of the ML 3 practices.
- Learn about the approaches, methods, and techniques frequently used in ML 3 organizations.
- Be able to initiate or support process improvement efforts related to ML 3.
- CMMI Maturity Level 3 in Perspective
- Engineering: From User Needs to Delivered Product
- Advancing the Art of Project Management
- The Care and Feeding of Standard Processes
- Setting a Foundation for High Maturity
This course addresses the needs of process improvement specialists, project managers, managers, project team members, and others involved in defining and implementing Maturity Level 3 processes.
The general format is presentation combined with class discussion and exercises.
About the instructors
The instructors are authorized instructors for CMMI Institute introductory CMMI courses and are certified Lead Appraisers for SCAMPI appraisals. They have been helping engineering and services organizations improve quality and productivity for more than twenty years.